Delivery & Returns Policy
To arrange collection from my studio please email email@example.com
Courier delivery can also be arranged, please allow up to 14 working days
I’m a certain you will be delighted with your purchase from Very Vintique. However, please remember that this is a pre-loved item and can only be returned if it is faulty.
By purchasing this item you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read all of the points below:
- In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your item, Very Vintique will rectify the faulty item, providing all items in these T&C’s are adhered to.
- If you find a fault with your item, you must inform Very Vintique within 24 hours of receiving it and provide Very Vintique with full details of the fault and photos at that time, and to cease using the item.
- If you continue to use the item or attempt to resolve any faults yourself, or by use of the third party, Very Vintique has the right to refuse to resolve the fault.
- You have 14 calendar days to return a faulty item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and your item must be in its original packaging.
- In order to complete your return, we require your original receipt and proof of purchase.
- In the event that a repair cannot be made, we will refund your purchase in full.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If you are returning an item, it should be wrapped in its original packaging, ensuring it’s suitable for shipping/transportation. Email us to arrange pick up. Shipping costs are non-refundable. if you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We take great pride in the work produced here at Very Vintique. We will ensure your item is finished to the highest standard and is beautiful before leaving our workshop.